Basements are prone to water leaks and moisture buildup, which can do serious harm to your home’s foundation and cause other structural damage. Our waterproofing specialists at Premier Wall Anchor & Waterproofing in Stow, Ohio, are trained to eliminate leaks and prevent moisture from causing further damage to your home. We assess the problem and find an appropriate waterproofing solution for your unique situation. We offer a myriad of structural and repair services, including crack repair and full interior-wall waterproofing.
Benefits Of Basement Waterproofing
Waterproofing is one of the best home improvements you can make, because it reduces your risk of structural damage. It acts as a barrier, limits the amount of water that enters your home and keeps your basement dry. Some of the numerous benefits of waterproofing include:
- Protecting against wall and floor collapse
- Protecting against electrical hazards
- Promoting a stronger foundation
- Eliminating cracks in walls and floors
- Mitigating mold growth
- Lowering humidity levels
- Eliminating damp/clammy spots on walls and floors
- Eliminating condensation and sweating on pipes
- Eliminating warped paneling and blistering paint
- Improving air quality by eradicating musty odors
- Increasing your home’s energy efficiency
- Reducing energy costs
- Increasing your home’s value
Interior Waterproofing Methods
Our waterproofing experts conduct a thorough inspection to identify and address the source of your basement leak. We look for cracks that allow water to seep indoors and identify areas where potential leaks may occur in your basement foundation and walls. We then discuss the best solution to ensure your home stays dry. The two most common options are interior water drainage and interior sealants.
- Interior water drainage helps prevent water buildup in your basement by moving the water away from the footers of your home’s foundation. Often referred to as a water control system, it’s more affordable than exterior basement waterproofing systems.
- Interior sealants prevent moisture from being absorbed by your basement walls and floors and help prevent moisture from seeping into other parts of your home. Interior waterproofing requires applying a protective barrier to each wall. We also suggest waterproofing basement floors to prevent water seepage from the ground beneath.
Interior Basement Waterproofing Experts
If you’re struggling with a wet basement, we can diagnose the issue and ensure long-lasting results with quick, accurate repairs and waterproofing you can count on. We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured, and all our waterproofing work is guaranteed with a Lifetime Transferable Warranty. We’ve proudly served residential clients throughout northeast Ohio for over 13 years. Contact us at 800-573-7170 to schedule your basement waterproofing today.